2019 Vintage Cellar Hands - Temple Bruer Wines
689 Milang Rd
Angas Plains, SA 5255
08 8537 0203
Application Closing Date
VINTAGE / HARVEST
Temple Bruer Organic Wines is a small winery located in Langhorne Creek processing around 400 tonnes, and is dedicated to making organic wines.
We are seeking two vintage cellar hands to join our team for vintage 2019, starting early February, employment will be up to 10 weeks depending on the season.
We are looking for people with the following attributes:
• Perform general cellar duties under direction from the winemaker
• Cleaning, cleaning and a bit more cleaning plus keeping the cellar equipment clean and tidy
• Laboratory experience
• Having a positive approach to work, physically fit, a can do attitude and a sense of humour
• Previous vintage/cellar experience is highly favourable
• Drivers Licence and own transport required, there is no public transport available
• Australian High Risk Forklift licence is required, tractor driving experience not essential, but useful
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa.
Please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
Employer Contact Information
Temple Bruer Wines
689 Milang Rd
Temple Bruer Organic Wines is situated in Langhorne Creek. Our vineyards and winery are dedicated to the production of award winning organic and preservative free wines. Grape growing and winemaking practices are reinforced through the company's quality system and NASAA accredited organic standard.