Assistant Winemaker - Driftwood Estate
3314 Caves Road
Wilyabrup , WA 6280
08 9755 6323
Application Closing Date
Full Time - Permanent
Driftwood is a boutique winery located in the Wilyabrup region of Margaret River.
We are excited to have the opportunity arise for a permanent full time Assistant Winemaker to join our small team.
The successful candidate will need to be self-motivated, enthusiastic, passionate about wine, have a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills and possess the following qualities:
• Tertiary qualifications in Oenology.
• Current drivers and forklift licences.
• Some winemaking experience is desirable with an understanding of wine quality control.
• Previous hands – on vintage, cellar and laboratory work experience.
• Knowledge and understanding of OH&S policies and procedures.
• Experience with stock control and logistics.
This is a great opportunity to build a career in the beautiful Margaret River wine region working with top quality estate grown grapes. Ideally the position would commence at the start of December 2018. Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid Australian work permit.
If you think this opportunity could be for you please send your CV and cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above by Friday the 23rd November 2018.
Any further enquires can be made to Olivia or Kane on (08) 97556323.
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa.
Employer Contact Information
3314 Caves Road
Driftwood Estate is a boutique winery set in the stunning Wilyabrup sub-region of Margaret River, Western Australia