Beverage Industry - Area Manager
Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne, VIC
Full Time - Permanent
An exciting opportunity has become available for a highly experienced Area Manager to join our team in the wholesale beverage industry.
Covering Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne, VIC
Enjoy a large portfolio of up-market brands from world class breweries, wineries and distilleries.
Well established company since 1981.
The successful candidate shall have a thirst for knowledge and a desire to learn and expand on an educated understanding of beer, wines and spirits.
Working on an established territory you will be ready, willing and able to go the extra mile for your customers whilst seeking new opportunities.
• Travel on road visiting established customers to maintain and increase sales.
• Maintain weekly call cycle to ensure customer expectations are met.
• Consistently identify new opportunities and gain new profitable businesses to build route density.
• Deliver to a sales budget reinforced by volume targets and distribution growth of our brands with both retail and on-premise customers.
• Consistent reporting to sales & marketing management on current market dynamics.
• Develop relationships and rapport with both on & off premise trade.
• Assist in developing promotional activities for both on & off-premise accounts.
• Understanding of the hospitality and retail liquor industry.
• Meet customer needs and follow up customers queries in a timely manner.
• Participate in weekly sales meetings.
• Keep up-to-date and informed of the new, deleted and existing product lines across the various portfolios.
• Have an understanding and appreciation for FINE BEER, WINES, SPIRITS & CIDER.
• Exceptional communication skills, professionalism and the ability to listen and present to audiences at any level.
• A highly motivated, organised and KPI-driven hunter, who thrives on sales.
• A proven track record in B2B sales, meeting and exceeding targets.
• The natural ability to build relationships.
• Ability to work and collaborate with other team members.
• Current driver's license.
• Competitive base salary depending on experience, plus super + car
• Commission bonus structure plus incentives
• High income for high achievers
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa
Please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.