Wine Sales Administrator - Bimbadgen
790 McDonalds Road
Pokolbin, NSW 2323
02 9270 6123
Application Closing Date
Full Time - Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified candidate to take a leap into a commercial, customer facing team role that showcases your highly organised way of working.
About the Role
Reporting to the Finance and Commercial Manager, the Wine Sales Administrator carries out administration functions in a professional and accurate manner, with a focus on managing local, domestic and international sale logistics and documentation, reporting, and basic accounting duties. You will work closely with the General Manager, Stock Controller, and Finance & Commercial Manager, as well as external couriers/dispatchers, service providers and export shipping agents.
Key responsibilities include:
• Entering orders for domestic sales, export and online sales;
• Preparing weekly bank deposits;
• Conducting daily POS administration reconciliation;
• Entering department purchase orders;
• Managing the administration of export and logistics documentation;
• Assisting in the reconciliation of clearing accounts; and
• Assisting the Finance and Commercial Manager with reporting & accounting tasks.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Administration / Business qualifications;
• Some wine knowledge and the curiosity to learn more about the wine industry;
• Strong experience using the MS Office suite, including Excel, Access and Word;
• Strong data entry experience, with a typing speed of 60 wpm;
• Strong communication & organisational skills; and a
• Proactive attitude.
This role would be perfect for a recent accounting graduate interested in a career in wine.
About the Company
Bimbadgen is a one of the most prestigious and significant vineyard and tourism destinations in the Hunter Valley. The established Estate features a winery, cellar door, wedding venue, accommodation, award-winning fine dining restaurant, wood-fired pizza café, and hosts large concerts and events.
Part of the wider Mulpha Australia luxury property portfolio, our award-winning wine supplies Group hotel assets including the esteemed InterContinental Hotel Sydney, InterContinental Hayman Island Resort and InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort, as well as a range of international hotels. In addition, our wine is sold through our cellar door, exclusive wine club, Esca Bimbadgen restaurant, and select national distributors.
To find out more about Bimbadgen, please visit http://www.bimbadgen.com.au
Applications close 21 August 2019
Bimbadgen is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on our employees. We treasure their skills, expertise and commitment. Our goal is to attract, develop, motivate, reward and retain the best people in the industry.
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa
Please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
Employer Contact Information
790 McDonalds Road
Located high on a hill in the heart of Hunter Valley Wine Country, Bimbadgen is a striking winery and vineyard encompassing an expansive cellar door, award-winning Esca Bimbadgen restaurant, cafe, wedding venue, outdoor amphitheater, modern tasting rooms and accommodation, all in the one stunning location.