Employers & Recruiters
Viticulturist - Delegat
13 Alfred Street
Blenheim, MBH 7201
Job Start Date
From $65,000 To $79,000
Full Time - Permanent
Apply for Job
Refer a Friend
Add To Favorites
At Delegat Group we are building a leading global Super Premium wine company. We have grown more than twentyfold since 2002, and we aspire to grow even further in the future. We have state-of-the-art wineries and world-class vineyards in the prime grape growing regions of New Zealand and Australia, and we focus exclusively on making the world’s most sought-after Super Premium wines and brands including Oyster Bay and Barossa Valley Estate. However, we believe deeply that it is our people that bring our plans to life, turn our goals into reality, and truly make the difference.
We are seeking a talented Viticulturist to join our team based at the National Viticulture Office in Blenheim. This exciting role will be responsible for assisting the Company Viticulturist to deliver technical data, manage technical assistance and manage standardisation of data collection across all sites. You will join a great team at Delegat where you will be set up for success and your career will grow.
• You will prepare data collection ensuring consistent practice across the group
• You will be responsible for the vine health programme
• You will provide best practice development
• You will champion health & safety, and sustainability through the business
• You are tertiary qualified, with a Bachelors / Postgraduate in viticulture / horticulture
• You have 3 years demonstrated experience in vineyards or horticulture
• You will thrive working in a high performing culture delivering high-quality outcomes
• You will naturally have high attention to detail
• You will have strong technical ability
• You have demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with the business and diverse teams to deliver high-quality outcomes
• You have outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• You leverage your genuine authentic personality to build relationships founded on mutual trust
• You ‘Aim High’ and you’ re an ambitious and dynamic high performer
• You are able to earn respect for the way you present yourself, the way you lead, the technical assistants and the way you conduct business
About your challenge
• Positively impacting the business through experience and engagement
• Providing relevant and meaningful technical support
• Rising to meet our Aim High benchmarks – maximising every opportunity to deliver success
• Mastering the best practice development through presentations, research and development projects
You will be working for a proud New Zealand success story that delivers world-class distinctive Super Premium wines. We seek high achievers who wish to grow with us and be an integral part of and a valuable contributor to our global development plan.
Our selection process
We are Delegat - our selection of top talent is critical to our future growth, and as such, our obsession in selecting the perfect quality match for this role is deliberate. We will tap into your potential and inspire you to be the best version of yourself.
What we offer you
• Supportive environment to grow and add value
• A culture where our values are at the heart of what we do
• Support, feedback, and encouragement
We offer an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to develop and grow whilst working in a dynamic, high performing team environment where world-class outcomes are our goal.
Apply now via our website https://www.delegatwines.com/connect/careers/
Employer Contact Information
Level 1, 10 Viaduct Harbour Avenue
Auckland AUK 1010
View All Jobs From This Employer
Delegat has earned a reputation as one of the New Zealand's leading winemakers achieving global success with its Oyster Bay brand. The foundation of success is world class viticulture practices delivering super premium quality wine from large scale vineyards. The company has 2000 hectares of vineyards in Marlborough and Hawke's Bay and is investing in substantial vineyard development to support future growth.
News & Special Offers
Copyright © 2019
All Rights Reserved
VINUM VITAE PTY LTD