Vintage Cellar Position – Boar's Rock
McLaren Vale, SA 5171
Application Closing Date
VINTAGE / HARVEST
We are currently seeking a skilled, enthusiastic and self-motivated person with previous experience in a winery, bottling line or similar, to join the cellar team at the Boars Rock Winery in McLaren Vale.
The starting date will be late Feb / March 2019
This is a vintage casual position (up to 6 days per week for approx.8 weeks) and the successful applicant will play a vital role within the vintage cellar team.
The successful applicant will understand the general duties undertaken in the cellar and be able to perform or learn quickly, the tasks associated with this role. The position will report to and will take direction from the Winemakers, and Senior Winemaker
Duties will include:
• Perform general cellar duties under instruction from senior cellar operators
• Cleaning and upkeep of the cellar equipment, tools, utensils and general cellar cleanliness standards
• Have a positive and team orientated approach to the work allocated
• Accurate and timely record-keeping of cellar operations
• Complete sample collection and collation for efficient analysis
Please send a cover letter and resume to the Senior Winemaker via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
Please ensure that you enclose details only relevant to your skill level and hands-on experience in the wine industry.
Please ensure that you include all relevant referees/references and current contact details from previous positions held.
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa and a current Drivers Licence.