State Wine Sales Representative (Brand Ambassador for Western Australia)
3210 West Swan Road
Caversham, WA 6055
08 9374 9374
Application Closing Date
Full Time - Permanent
Moderate Domestic Travel
The Brand Ambassador is responsible for building and sustaining business relationships with key trade across the state.
• Iconic Wine Tourism brand; traditional yet dynamic, progressive and prestigious
• Domestic markets focus
• Commencement in the July to September 2017 period; Full time position
Founded in 1840, Sandalford Wines is one of Western Australia's oldest and largest privately owned wineries. The company's key objectives include production of benchmark quality premium wines from Margaret River and providing visitors to its Swan Valley Estate with a world class wine tourism experience.
The Brand Ambassador will have responsibility for partnering with the Western Australian on and off premise trade and manage the direct supply of wines to them from the Sandalford portfolio.
Candidates should demonstrate a significant depth of experience and a solid track record of sales success in the sales and marketing of premium wine in the WA marketplace. Passion, drive, energy, tenacity, results orientated and outstanding relationship building skills will ensure success in this role.
Critical to this role is strong wines sales experience and an ability to maximise opportunities for sales across the trade. We are seeking applicants with wine industry experience. Demonstrated abilities must include previous experience in a similar role (at least 5 years minimum in the direct sales wine business) and with a proven sales history.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
• Achieving volume, revenue and profit targets;
• Managing relationships, and identifying / developing new opportunities;
• Servicing and educating existing on and off premise customers;
• Developing customer trading agreements and managing the ongoing review of their effectiveness;
• Ensuring execution of brand and channel initiatives;
• Increasing points of distribution and volumes;
• Identifying new distribution opportunities;
• Submitting periodic sales reports covering sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion and activity.
Your energy and enthusiasm will have produced excellent results for you in the past and this is an opportunity to bring those skills to a rewarding company.
The successful candidate will be a proactive, strong communicator, extremely well organised and professionally presented.
To apply, please submit a CV and brief covering letter addressing how your skills and experience could successfully be applied in this role, via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Employer Contact Information
3210 West Swan Road
Founded in 1840, Sandalford is a must visit Winery. Among many major prizes Sandalford has been awarded the State’s BEST Wine Tourism facility 7 times, 13 Gold Plates, and BEST Wine and Winemaker. The Estate has spectacular grounds with sweeping views, and Chinese speaking staff available. Open Daily from 9am-5pm.