Vineyard Manager - McLaren Vale - Coriole
McLaren Vale , SA 5171
08 8323 8305
Application Closing Date
Full Time - Permanent
Light Domestic Travel
Vineyard owners in McLaren Vale growing premium fruit for their well-known wine brand are seeking a motivated, organised and hardworking individual to become part of the management team. This person will manage four existing vineyards totaling 50 hectares.
We are looking for a person with good experience and knowledge as well as a wide range of practical skills. This is a hands on role with just one other permanent vineyard employee.
The successful candidate will be responsible for budgets, establishing crop projections, scheduling and overseeing all vineyard activities, coordinating labour and equipment needs.
The candidate will have minimum of five years’ experience in premium wine grape production with some supervisory duties.
Other characteristics sought include:
• practical working knowledge of pest and disease control, soils, irrigation, pruning, restructuring, harvest and development
• good practical and machinery skills
• ability to relate wine quality to vineyard practices
• be organized, possessing excellent verbal and written communications skills, and good record keeping
• computer literate, proficient in Word and Excel
• ability to work with budgets
• sympathetic to minimum input vineyards
• a good understanding of quality and environment programs
A remuneration package including a utility will be negotiated with the right candidate.
Apply in the first instance in writing with a CV to
or forward your application and CV, and include two professional referees via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa.
Employer Contact Information
Coriole Vineyards is a family owned business established in 1967 by the Lloyd family. The earliest vineyards date from 1919, in McLaren Vale Wine Region in South Australia. The main variety is Shiraz, followed by Sangiovese and Chenin Blanc. Wines are estate produced and sold in many countries around the world.