Simply post a Resumé on the Wine Industry Jobs website between 1/9/2011 and 19/12/2011,
and automatically go in the draw to win this Fabulous Wine Carry Case.
Register to Post a Resumé Now
Login to Post a Resumé Now
Win a Wine Carry Case - Terms & Conditions of Entry
- By placing a Resumé on the Wine Industry Jobs website between Wednesday, 1st September 2011 at 9.00am (EST) and Monday, 19th December 2011 at 5.00pm (EST), you are agreeing to enter the Win a Wine Carry Case competition, and agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
- There is 1 prize to be won. The prize is a Wine Carry Case.
- The value of the prize is approximately AUD$395 including GST, plus delivery within Australia or internationally.
- The first entrant drawn will be deemed the winner of the prize.
- The entry is considered that of the individual that places and pays for the Resumé Listing.
- If the prize is unclaimed within 1 month from the day the winner is drawn, another entrant will be drawn and be deemed the winner of the prize.
- Commences on 1st September 2011 at 9.00am (EST) and concludes on 19th December 2011 at 5.00pm (EST)
- A winner will be drawn at random at the office of Vinum Vitae Pty Ltd at 9.00am on Tuesday, 20th December 2011 from all eligible people who have placed an entry.
- The winner will be contacted by email and announced on Tuesday, 20th December 2011 in the WIJ Newsletter. The decision is final and no further correspondence regarding the result will be entered into after this date.
- Complimentary delivery via Registered Australia Post within 14 days in Australia or 21 days internationally, is included in the prize.
- The prize cannot be redeemed for cash value.
- Employees and their immediate families of Vinum Vitae Pty Ltd and their associated agencies and third party Companies are not eligible to enter.
- Terms and Conditions are liable to change without further notice.
Vinum Vitae Pty Ltd and their associated agencies and companies will take no responsibility for a prize damaged or lost in transit, or late, lost or misdirected mail, which are not as a result of fault of Vinum Vitae Pty Ltd.
Vinum Vitae Pty Ltd and its affiliates assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
If, for any reason, this competition is not capable of being conducted as planned, including, but not limited, due to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Vinum Vitae Pty Ltd which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, Vinum Vitae Pty Ltd reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to State Legislation.
Each entrant who has entered the competition over the competition period, read all relevant Competition details, and accept and agree to competition Terms and Conditions, will be entered into the prize draw.
Vinum Vitae Pty Ltd
Vinum Vitae Pty Ltd does not give or sell your information to any third party.