Simply post a Resumé on the Wine Industry Jobs website between 1/9/2013 and 16/12/2013, and automatically go in the draw to win 1 of 2 highly educational Le Nez du Vin wine aroma sets.
Register to Post a Resumé Now
Login to Post a Resumé Now
Win 1 of 2 Le Nez du Vin wine aroma sets - Terms & Conditions of Entry
- By placing a Resumé on the Wine Industry Jobs website between Wednesday, 1st September 2013 at 9.00am (EST) and Monday, 16th December 2013 at 5.00pm (EST), you are agreeing to enter the Win 1 of 2 Le Nez du Vin competition, and agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
- There are 2 prizes to be won. The prize is a Le Nez du Vin 12 bottle set.
- The value of each prize is approximately AUD$225 including GST, plus delivery within Australia or internationally.
- The first and second entrants drawn will be deemed the winners of the prizes.
- The entry is considered that of the individual that places and pays for the Resumé Listing.
- If the prize is unclaimed within 1 week from the day the winner is drawn, another entrant will be drawn and be deemed the winner of the prize.
- Commences on 1st September 2013 at 9.00am (EST) and concludes on 16th December 2013 at 5.00pm (EST)
- Two winners will be drawn at random at the office of Vinum Vitae Pty Ltd at 9.00am on Tuesday, 17th December 2013 from all eligible people who have placed an entry.
- The winners will be contacted by email and announced on Wednesday, 18th December 2013 in the WIJ Newsletter. The decision is final and no further correspondence regarding the result will be entered into after this date.
- Complimentary delivery via Registered Australia Post within 14 days in Australia or 21 days internationally, is included in the prize.
- The prize cannot be redeemed for cash value.
- Employees and their immediate families of Vinum Vitae Pty Ltd and their associated agencies and third party Companies are not eligible to enter.
- Terms and Conditions are liable to change without further notice.
Vinum Vitae Pty Ltd and their associated agencies and companies will take no responsibility for a prize damaged or lost in transit, or late, lost or misdirected mail, which are not as a result of fault of Vinum Vitae Pty Ltd.
Vinum Vitae Pty Ltd and its affiliates assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
If, for any reason, this competition is not capable of being conducted as planned, including, but not limited, due to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Vinum Vitae Pty Ltd which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, Vinum Vitae Pty Ltd reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to State Legislation.
Each entrant who has entered the competition over the competition period, read all relevant Competition details, and accept and agree to competition Terms and Conditions, will be entered into the prize draw.
Vinum Vitae Pty Ltd
Vinum Vitae Pty Ltd does not give or sell your information to any third party.