Simply Post a job on the Wine Industry Jobs website between 1/9/2015 and 31/1/2016, and automatically enter the draw to win one of two Apple Watch Sports valued at up to $579.
Register to Post a Job
Login to Post a Job
Win an Apple Watch Sport - Terms & Conditions of Entry
- By posting a job through the Wine Industry Jobs website between 1 September 2015 and 31 January 2016, you are agreeing to enter the Win an Apple Watch Sport competition, and agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
- Each prize is an Apple Watch Sport.
- The maxmimum value of each prize is AUD$579 including GST, plus delivery within Australia or internationally.
- The first two entrants drawn will be deemed the winners of the prizes.
- The entry is considered that of the individual that posts the job.
- If a prize is unclaimed within 1 week from the day the winner is drawn, another entrant will be drawn and be deemed the winner of the prize.
- Commences on 1 September 2015 and concludes on 31 January 2016
- The winner will be drawn at random at the office of Vinum Vitae Pty Ltd at 9.00am on, 1 February 2016 from all eligible people who have placed an entry.
- The winner will be contacted by email and announced on 3 February 2016 in the WIJ Newsletter. The decision is final and no further correspondence regarding the result will be entered into after this date.
- Complimentary delivery via Registered Australia Post within 14 days in Australia or 21 days internationally, is included in the prize.
- The prize cannot be redeemed for cash value.
- Terms and Conditions are liable to change without further notice.
Vinum Vitae Pty Ltd and their associated agencies and companies will take no responsibility for a prize damaged or lost in transit, or late, lost or misdirected mail, which are not as a result of fault of Vinum Vitae Pty Ltd.
Vinum Vitae Pty Ltd and its affiliates assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
If, for any reason, this competition is not capable of being conducted as planned, including, but not limited, due to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Vinum Vitae Pty Ltd which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, Vinum Vitae Pty Ltd reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to State Legislation.
Each entrant who has entered the competition over the competition period, read all relevant Competition details, and accept and agree to competition Terms and Conditions, will be entered into the prize draw.
Vinum Vitae Pty Ltd
Vinum Vitae Pty Ltd does not give or sell your information to any third party.