The Annual Vintage Photo Competition is on again for 2018.
If you have an exciting photo that you are proud of, or an embarrassing one of someone else, send it in to be in the running to win a bottle of wine each week for the best photo...so get snapping.
HOW TO ENTER
- Email us your photo to admin@WineIndustryJobs.com.au with the photo theme of the week in the subject heading and your photo attached including your postal address (just in case you are the weeks' winner).
- Post it to our Facebook Page
- Tweet it using the hashtag #V18
- All entries must be received by 5pm on Monday each week
- No limit to the number of entries per person
This week the theme is Open to get things rolling...
"#busybees in the winery as #V18 in the #barossa is go ... #chateauyaldara #1847wines"
by Anthony Grundel, 1847 wines
The theme for this week is Open.
"Here we go! Fermenters are filling with the first of the pinot noir...there goes sleep for a while!"
by Punt Road Wines
The theme for this week is Open so don't hold back...
"Sunset spray: Almost the end of another day."
by Alex McLean, Stonier Wines, Mornington Peninsula
The theme for this week is MOG (things you find in picked grapes).
"Photo of animal MOG removed from the top of one grape bin I received at the weighbridge: Vine grub, snail, mouse with cricket on top of it."
by David Troup, Mount Pleasant
NEWSFLASH - Week 5 Onwards is sponsored by Chateau Yaldara
The theme for this week is WINE DOGS AND OTHER ANIMALS (in the name of fairness to all winery animals - double points if you have a winery peacock).
"Once the crushing is done for the day, we throw the crush pad to the clean-up crew."
by Caitlin Gazey, @ West Cape Howe Wines, Mt Barker WA
Ed's Note: they might not be peacocks but probably the next best thing.
The theme for this week is 'Having Fun'