WineIndustryJobs.com.au is owned and operated by Vinum Vitae Pty Ltd.
Wine Industry Jobs ("Site" or "Company") offers you a wide range of products and services ("Materials" or "Services") via this web site. Please read the following terms that govern your use of the Site. Please be advised that your use of this web site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
Please Note:This Site and these Terms and Conditions may be changed by Wine Industry Jobs with or without notice. Please review this link on a regular basis for changes. Continued use of this site following any change constitutes your acceptance of the change.
The terms "You" and "User" as used herein refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing or using this internet site for any reason.
The Company will not be liable for any damages (actual and consequential, direct or indirect) of any kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, in the event that this internet site is unavailable to users for whatever reason including server down time caused by malfunction, implementing software upgrades or maintenance type activities.
All jobseekers must have professional wine industry qualifications and experience to register as a jobseeker on Wine Industry Jobs.
All jobseeker users and registered members of this internet site who access or use this internet site with the intention of posting their details, or to search, view or apply for a job, or in regards to any information posted on this internet site, must ensure their details:-
- are only represented once;
- represent their true identity, profile, resume and summary details accurately;
- do not represent these or any other information in a misleading way;
- are current
Wine Industry Jobs does not offer any guarantees relating to the ongoing availability of a particular job posted on this internet site.
Wine Industry Jobs is not responsible if a direct employer or recruitment firm has filled the job vacancy at any time, or has not removed the job advertisement from this internet site once filled.
You must not knowingly publish inaccurate or false information about yourself, any company or third party on the Wine Industry Jobs website. You must have genuine professional qualifications and experience within the industry.
You are permitted to post only genuine profiles and by submitting an advertisement for listing on this site, agree that you are authorised to place the ad and incur the cost to be paid.
You should only post your details if you are genuinely looking for a job or career in the Australian and/or New Zealand wine industries, and have the right to work in Australia and/or New Zealand.
This service does not guarantee employment but merely acts as a referral service between jobseekers, employers and recruitment firms.
Wine Industry Jobs reserves the right to adjust or delete any advertisement or membership registration in regard to the use of inappropriate and/or inadequate content, spelling, and/or language.
Wine Industry Jobs will not be directly involved in any dealings you may have with other users or advertisers.
Wine Industry Jobs will not accept liability or responsibility of any kind or any nature for any dispute, disappointment, claim, demand, damages, or any other matter relating to or arising from any contact, relationship or employment introduced via this website. You should make your own enquiries if you are unsure about accepting any offer, contract, services from any advertiser or respondent via this website.
Direct Employers and Recruitment Firms
All direct employer and recruitment firm users and registered members of this internet site who access or use this internet site with the intention of advertising a job vacancy, or to search or review jobseeker profiles and resumes for employment, or in regards to any information posted on this internet site, must ensure their job description and company details:
- are only represented once
- are represented truly and accurately and not in a misleading way
- are current
- do not breach any law or the rights of any person
Furthermore, no position can be edited and replaced by another position under the one payment fee without prior permission from the administration of this website.
You are only permitted to post job advertisements for legitimate jobs or legitimate job vacancies.
You are not permitted to mix job listings within the one advertisements eg: Vintage and Full Time opportunities.
Once payment has been made, any refund requests are at the sole discretion of Wine Industry Jobs
Job advertisements must contain enough information to allow a jobseeker to make a reasonably informed decision on whether to apply or not apply for a job vacancy.
You agree to indemnify the Company against all claims, actions, liabilities, suits, costs and expenses incurred due to your listing or intending to list an advertisement of any kind on www.wineindustryjobs.com.au.
Wine Industry Jobs charges on a fee per single job listing basis for access to post job advertisements and/or to search/view jobseeker profiles and resumes. Users may select to pay the fee via credit card or funds transfer. Wine Industry Jobs does not retain your credit card account details.
All Other Advertisers
All advertiser users and registered members of this internet site who access or use this internet site with the intention of advertising a product or service, or their company or website, or in regards to any information posted on this internet site, must ensure their details and information:-
- are only represented once;
- are represented truly and accurately and not in a misleading way;
- are current
- do not breach any law or the rights of any person.
All advertisers agree to indemnify the Company against all claims, actions, liabilities, suits, costs and expenses incurred due to the their listing or intending to list an advertisement of any kind on www.Wine Industry Jobs.com.au.
All Users and Registered Members
All users and registered members agree not to:
- post, transmit, distribute, store or destroy material which is in violation of any applicable law or regulation, is copyrighted or otherwise owned by a third party or may infringe another parties trademark or other intellectual property rights, or interfere with the privacy or other personal rights of others, or is defamatory, pornographic, obscene, harassing, threatening, discriminatory or abusive in nature;
- post or send chain letters or network marketing (pyramid) schemes;
- impersonate another person or have multiple identities;
- engage in a conduct that encourages a criminal offence;
- post advertisements or solicitations of business other than that approved by Wine Industry Jobs;
- use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, modify, publish, licence, post, transmit, deploy or distribute any materials from this internet site in whole or in part, for any public or commercial purpose without the specific written permission of the Company;
- use any device whether software or other to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper and intending working of this internet site;
- use any device to scan, test or extract any information posted on this internet site.
- violate or attempt to violate the security of this internet site including such activities as accessing data which they may not be authorized to access, attempting to test the vulnerability of the host server or network security, or attempting to interfere with the service provided to any user of this internet site. All users and registered members are responsible for any and all damages to Wine Industry Jobs resulting from the distribution of his or her username and/or password.
Termination of Service
Wine Industry Jobs reserves the right to keep any and all monies received by registered members paying for services provided, in the event that such a termination should take place.
Registration and Personal Security
This internet site and its contents are the property of Wine Industry Jobs (ABN 38 096 463 231) and are subject to copyright under Australian law and through international treaties and other countries. All rights reserved. No use of this internet site or contents are permitted without the written authorisation of Wine Industry Jobs.
Use of this internet site and the provision of services by Wine Industry Jobs is governed by and subject to the laws of the State of South Australia and parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in that State. You waive objection to legal action brought to those courts on the grounds of venue or inconvenient forum.
The information contained on this internet site is of a general nature only and is provided without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency. All access to, and use of, the information is at the user's risk.
While Wine Industry Jobs has taken all reasonable care in producing this internet site, it accepts no responsibility for any loss, expense or liability which you may incur from using or relying on the contents in this internet site (including advertisements, advertising features and statistics).
Wine Industry Jobs accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken on the basis of information on this internet site. Wine Industry Jobs expressly disclaims all and any liability or responsibility to any person in respect of the consequences of any action by such person in use and reliance on the contents in this internet site.
Wine Industry Jobs reserves the right to alter, amend, vary or otherwise change any information on this internet site at any time and without notice to you.
Wine Industry Jobs accepts no responsibility or liability for any damage, however unlikely, that may occur through the use of this internet site or any URL or link or the software applications contained herein.
The provision of any URL or link is done for the convenience of users of this internet site. It does not constitute an endorsement by Wine Industry Jobs of that URL or link or the information at that third party internet site, or the business practices and policies of that third party. We accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the content of those sites or your reliance on any information contained within any such sites.
Material and any URL or link are published in reliance upon the representations and warranties of the authors of the articles and without our knowledge of any infringement of any third party's copyright or intellectual property.
Copyright Wine Industry Jobs
All Rights Reserved