Brand Manager - Sydney Based - Chateau Tanunda
Queenscliff, NSW 2096
Application Closing Date
Full Time - Permanent
Light Domestic Travel
Join a dynamic team (12 people) in the lower Northern beaches, the Sydney office of Iconic Barossa winery Chateau Tanunda. Great opportunity to work local, be global!
This is an opportunity to work on a global brand with market leading reputation. The role is focused on growing our market share, driving brand visibility activating of our Fine Wine program. Creating and implementing marketing strategies to maximise our market share and profitability, our Brand Manager will work across a range of products during an exciting time, as we approach our 130th anniversary.
Here is a taste of what this role offers:
• Lead and implement global brand building strategic priorities and projects.
• Drive national and global awareness and build the image of the brand through the effective development and execution of activities
• Manage marketing investment for portfolio and ensure expense activities are in line with budget parameters
• New product development project management and roll out execution
• Participate in sales activities and consumer events
The ideal candidate has vision and energy can lead us forward into exciting new opportunities, working independently and taking ownership of brand and growth. You must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, like to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
You must have a keen eye for detail and enjoy working across multiple projects and can meet deadlines and exceed expectations!
Essential for the role:
• Tertiary qualifications in a business-related field
• Proven track record in the wine or FMCG industry
• Passion for wine
• 5+ years' experience in a marketing related position, with knowledge of marketing principles, practices and legislative requirements
• Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, interpersonal, negotiation
• Strong analytic, problem solving and influencing skills
• A flexible approach with the ability to work under pressure
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa
Please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.