Bulk Wine Coordinator (Transport Industry)
Hahn Corporation Moppa Road South
Nuriootpa, SA 5355
08 8561 2800
Full Time - Permanent
We are seeking an enthusiastic member to join our team at our Nuriootpa depot as a Bulk Wine Co-ordinator.
This is a full time position on offer to someone who possesses a healthy work ethic and would enjoy working in an office environment.
The successful applicant must have the following attributes:
• Excellent verbal and electronic communication skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail in all communication
• Excellent mathematical and keyboard skills
• Strong ability to listen and learn
• Ability to deal with customer issues and adapt to change with a minimum of fuss
• Must be able to concentrate and not be easily distracted
• Confidence in answering phone along with possessing a good phone manner
The successful applicant will be responsible for communicating with and completing tanker loading information for customers in the Barossa Valley, Clare Valley, McLaren Vale, Langhorne Creek and Adelaide Hills areas.
You will be required to work in a team environment with the tanker planners and perform calculations in allocating volumes of wine into compartmentalised wine tankers on a daily basis.
Flexibility to adapt to any given situation and respond appropriately is essential.
This position represents a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys building report with customers, working with numbers and working in a team environment. On the job training will be provided.
Applications to be posted or emailed to via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
Employer Contact Information
Moppa Road South
Hahn Corporation is a respected leading supplier providing service in the areas of bulk wine transport, packaged wine transport and warehousing