Cellar Door Manager - Saint and Scholar
Saint and Scholar
15 Onkaparinga Valley Rd
Verdun, SA 5245
Application Closing Date
Full Time - Permanent
Light Domestic Travel
Saint and Scholar is an Adelaide Hills based vineyard located in Gumeracha and we are thrilled to be opening a new cellar door at the reputable Maximillian's. Founded in 2016, Saint and Scholar has already experienced great success and we are excited for this next chapter.
Based in Verdun, this role will be responsible for the start-up of a new Cellar Door for Saint and Scholar at Maximillian's. An iconic restaurant and function space, Maximillian's provides a quintessential Adelaide Hills food and wine experience.
This unique and exciting vacancy will suit a motivated, customer focused individual to take on the role of full-time Cellar Door Manager. This role requires an individual to build their own team, drive the cellar door and day to day operations, but it also provides you with the scope to branch out from cellar door management into other areas such as events, marketing, social media content and more.
Reporting directly to our Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Working with the marketing team to set up a new and exciting Cellar Door;
• Conducting informative & detailed wine tastings with customers;
• Maintaining an inviting and vibrant tasting environment;
• Managing and motivating your cellar door team;
• Creating and maintaining a customer database & premium member list;
• Working with the various stakeholders across both businesses;
• Proactively manage any issues and solve to exceed customer satisfaction; and
• Work with the marketing team to develop sales initiatives.
To be considered for this role you will have:
• Exceptional customer service skills;
• Enthusiastic and motivated;
• Have a solid understating of wine;
• The ability to drive and inspire staff members;
• Current R.S.A
We will offer you;
• The opportunity to work in a start-up Cellar Door
• Ability to improve your wine knowledge with regular tastings and wine discounts.
• Competitive remuneration package and wine allowance
• Opportunity to work with a new and exciting wine brand
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa
Please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
Employer Contact Information
Saint and Scholar
7 Pomona Road
The Saint & Scholar vineyard makes for a beautiful, spectacular backdrop for our makers. North facing and particularly hilly, you’ll see the fluffiest of fluffy clouds float above as the sun sinks across the valley, making you want to stay long after the day is done.
The hilly terrain means in an area of high rainfall, like the Adelaide Hills, water drains rather well. Together with the beautiful sunlight and naturally cool climate, this makes for a perfect, harmonious environment to ripen quality, consistent vines; soon to be quality, consistent wines.