Cellar Door Manager / Brand Ambassador - Tempus Two
Pokolbin, NSW 2320
Full Time - Permanent
The role of the Cellar Door Manager is to ensure the smooth and efficient running of our busy cellar door, coaching employees to provide the greatest possible customer service experience whilst driving sales and selling our awarding winning Tempus Two wine range. The role is based in heart of the Hunter Valley and is dedicated to the promotion of the wine tourism.
Some of the key responsibilities/accountabilities for this role are as follows:
managing customer service by:
• converting wine tasters to wine purchasers;
• providing an enjoyable, educational and consistent presentation of the products and associated merchandise;
• ensuring polite and friendly interaction with all customers, fellow staff and management;
• providing active support to the growth of our Wine Club;
• develop innovative new ways to ensure unforgettable interactions through various tastings structures and tours ultimately ensuring sales;
• manage delegated administration and financial responsibilities including cost efficiencies, stock management and roster development;
• drive the acquisition of Wine Club Members and the development of new staff to gain a better understanding of sales, wines and wine clubs;
• execute offsite external dinners and tastings and other events as required and on brand; and
• all the while complying with RSA, OHS, DGR Liquor, Consumer and Industrial Relations, and Food Safety legislation.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following:
• excellent people management and customer service skills;
• premium tourism experience in the luxury market;
• a positive, friendly attitude with a good understanding of wine (preferably some WSET training);
• strong problem-solving skills;
• good commercial acumen;
• be an effective team player, hard-working leader who demonstrates initiative and is goal focused;
• a minimum of three years’ experience as either a Cellar Door Manager/Luxury Venue manager and must have experience in a sales role; and
• qualifications in business, management, marketing or a related discipline is preferred, however not essential.
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa.
Please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.