Cellar Door Supervisor/Manager - Oakvale Wines
1596 Broke Road
Pokolbin, NSW 2320
02 4998 7088
Application Closing Date
Full Time - Permanent
Light Domestic Travel
We are seeking a full time leader, who is customer service focused and sales driven, to deliver memorable wine experiences for our loyal customers.
Candidates applying should be impeccably presented and willing to lead and mentor a sales team to provide the greatest possible customer service, while driving sales and wine club growth. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated appreciation and knowledge of wine.
The core duties of the role include;
• Oversee the day-to-day operations of Cellar Door, which includes tastings, visitor relations, tours, staff performance, wine club and internet sales.
• Hire, train, roster and supervisor Cellar Door Sales team
• Basic administration duties
• Work with Marketing, Winemaker, Viticulturalist and business owner
• Co-ordinate hospitality events such as trade, wineclub and VIP tastings
• Monitor and report on key performance indicators
• Oversee shipping of direct and wholesale orders
• Contribute to newsletters and social media
• Ability to work most weekends and holidays.
• Minimum of two years experience in a similar role
• Passion for wine and customer service
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Current RSA
• Drivers license
• Confident with email, excel, POS and CRM systems
• Experience with MailChimp an advantage
• WSET qualifications an advantage
An attractive remuneration package will be offered commensurate with your experience and ability.
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa
Please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
Employer Contact Information
1596 Broke Road
Oakvale Wines, established in 1893 is located in the Hunter Valley and is one of Australias most historic wine companies. We make hand crafted wines and cider with minimal intervention.