Cellar Hand - Agnew Wines
576 De Beyers Road
Pokolbin, NSW 2320
Full Time - Permanent
Agnew Wines is a family owned and operated national wine business based in the Hunter Valley.
We produce three highly awarded labels – Cockfighters Ghost, Poole’s Rock and Audrey Wilkinson – and undertake our own sales and distribution nationally, as well as exporting to the UK, Finland, the US and Canada.
We are currently seeking a suitably experienced Cellar Hand to join our winery team to assist our Winemakers in all aspects of winery operation.
The position will require you to undertake tasks such as:
• Following SOPs to perform all cellar duties in accordance with plans delivered by the Winemakers.
• Ensuring that work areas are maintained in an appropriate state of cleanliness, organisation and hygiene
• Maintaining a safe work environment at all times and actively participating in WHS policy & procedures
Ideal candidates will possess the following attributes;
• 2 years vintage experience
• Clear communication skills both written and verbal
• Meticulous attention to detail
• A strong team player
• Forklift licence (desirable but not essential)
This position is Hunter Valley based and open only to Australian citizens or permanent residents, or those who have appropriate Visa approval to work full-time in this role.
Please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
Employer Contact Information
576 De Beyers Road
The Agnew family entered the Australian wine industry in 2004 with the acquisition of the historic Audrey Wilkinson Vineyard in the Hunter Valley. After extraordinary growth over the subsequent seven years, in 2011 the family acquired the neighbouring Cockfighter’s Ghost and Poole’s Rock brands.
Today, Agnew Wines Group produces over 700,000 bottles of award-winning wine per annum across the three labels, in our state of the art 3000 tonne capacity winery.