Employers & Recruiters
Cellar Hand - Permanent Position - Lodestone Australia
Lodestone Australia Pty Ltd
2113 Onkaparinga Valley Road
Mount Torrens, SA 5244
Application Closing Date
Full Time - Permanent
Apply for Job
Refer a Friend
Add To Favorites
Lodestone Australia operates a premium contract processing and winemaking facility near Mount Torrens in the Adelaide Hills.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic person to become part of our small team as a cellar hand.
The position involves all aspects of cellar work including wine movements, barrel work, tank and barrel additions, operating and maintaining grape processing and winemaking equipment, and cellar cleaning and sanitation.
Some involvement in sparkling wine production and bottling is also anticipated.
Please note that unsuccessful applicants may not be contacted, if you do not hear from us on or before the 21st of December you should assume that your application has not been successful.
• The successful applicant will be a motivated individual, possess a "can do" attitude and show initiative.
• They will be flexible in their work habits and physically capable of meeting the demands of cellar work.
• Overtime hours and shift work will be required during vintage (February to April).
• Attention to detail and a desire to complete all tasks with a quality focus are essential requirements for this role.
• Experience is not an absolute requirement for application although applicants with previous cellar experience or experience in a similar work environment will be viewed favourably.
• On the job training will be provided where appropriate.
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid Australian work permit.
Please forward your resume via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
Include details of your relevant experience, your reason for applying, a contact phone number or email and the names and contact details of suitable referees.
Applications will be accepted up to COB on Friday the 21st of December.
Employer Contact Information
PO Box 410
Woodside SA 5244
View All Jobs From This Employer
Lodestone Australia operates a premium small batch Winery located at Mount Torrens in the Adelaide Hills processing approximately 1000 tonnes of grapes annually and also offers Traditional Method Sparkling Wine production and packaging services to its contract clients.
News & Special Offers
Copyright © 2018
All Rights Reserved
VINUM VITAE PTY LTD