Employers & Recruiters
Chief Operating and Financial Officer
4323 Caves Road
Wilyabrup, WA 6280
08 9755 5277
0402 276 607
Management / Executive
Accounting / Finance
Job Start Date
Application Closing Date
From $120,000 To $140,000
Full Time - Permanent
Apply for Job
Refer a Friend
Add To Favorites
Cullen wines, a family business and producer of premium wines based in the Margaret River wine region of Western Australia is looking for suitable applicants to fill the above role.
The role is responsible for the total operations, systems, finance and accounting of the company including, contractual and legal matters, insurance, budgets, cash flow requirements, HR requirements, management information and IT systems.
The COO/CFO is a member of the Group’s Executive Committee and attends Board meetings.
• Formal accounting qualification, CA, CPA, or CIMA.
• Significant experience in a similar position.
• Competent use of financial software, experience with Ezywine beneficial.
• Able to conduct complex analysis, and develop strategies that deliver valuable outcomes.
• Ability to communicate effectively and build good working relationships internally and externally.
• Wine Industry experience desirable.
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa.
Please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
Employer Contact Information
4323 Caves Road
Wilyabrup WA 6280
View All Jobs From This Employer
Cullen Wines, a family owned biodynamic winery located in Margaret River, Western Australia
News & Special Offers
Copyright © 2018
All Rights Reserved
VINUM VITAE PTY LTD