Employers & Recruiters
197 Foggo Rd
McLaren Vale, SA 5171
08 8323 8777
SPIRITS & Distilling
Production / Operations
Full Time - Permanent
Apply for Job
Refer a Friend
Add To Favorites
Settlers Spirits is looking to hire a production team member to assist in the continued growth of production output.
The role will be one of only a few in the production team so this is a great opportunity to become a key member of a business that is a part of the growing industry of craft spirits within Australia.
Experienced distiller wanted for work in McLaren Vale.
• Experienced distiller
• Experience required in operating Pot Stills as well as Reflux Stills.
• A minimum of 2 years working in an alcohol production environment – ideally wine making or brewing on a commercial scale
• Knowledge of fermentation principles and an understanding of fermentation control
• Knowledge of industry standards of record keeping
• Experience in planning and assisting with preventative maintenance initiatives
• Experience in stock control and inventory management
• A good understanding of the Spirits industry
• A strong interest in Gin or other spirits
• An Australian Drivers license
• A forklift and truck license would also be ideal
• Applicants with formal qualifications in brewing and/or wine making will be looked upon favourably.
Be part of the incredible growth in craft spirits.
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa.
Please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter to The Manager, Settlers Spirits, via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
Employer Contact Information
197 Foggo Road
McLaren Vale SA 5171
View All Jobs From This Employer
Distiller of small batch Gin, Whisky, Rhum & Liqueurs.
Made in McLaren Vale, South Australia.
News & Special Offers
Copyright © 2018
All Rights Reserved
VINUM VITAE PTY LTD