Employers & Recruiters
9 Basedow Road
Tanunda, SA 5352
Marketing / Public Relations
Management / Executive
Job Start Date
From $50,000 To $55,000
Full Time - Permanent
Apply for Job
Refer a Friend
Add To Favorites
Chateau Tanunda is an Icon of the Barossa and Australian wine industry. It embodies every component of the Barossa’s international reputation for fine wine: outstanding world class wines, family ownership, modern winemaking excellence based on old-vine vineyards, European-Australian heritage and an unrivalled history and legacy, in its estate and buildings.
Our culture is based on Customer Service Excellence, Communication, Pro-activity, Professionalism and Quality. We are in a growth period within the business and this is an exciting time to be a part of what we do.
Reporting to the Tourism and Cellar Door Operations Manager, this newly created role is hands-on and focused on developing and executing a range of events on site at the Chateau Tanunda Estate in the Barossa.
Here is a taste of what it entails:
• Assist in developing a range of onsite events ranging from Wine and Food to Music, Arts and Sport
• Manage planning of events including calendar coordination, budgets, staffing, suppliers, ordering and event execution
• Obtain corporate, tour operator and wedding events within the Barossa
• Promote Chateau Tanunda through trade shows, local community events and networking
• Liaise with clients
• Assist in developing unique Chateau Tanunda experiences on site
As the role is events based, some weekend and evening work hours is required.
We are seeking an organised and focused individual happy to embrace a hands-on role. You will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in events with a strong interest in wine.
• 3+ years’ experience in events
• Background or interest in wine/wine & food matching
• Event Management qualification preferred
• Proactive and positive work ethic
• A creative thinker
• Great networking/interpersonal skills
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa.
Please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
Employer Contact Information
9 Basedow Road
Tanunda SA 5352
View All Jobs From This Employer
A Barossa Valley icon making hand-picked, basket pressed and unfiltered wines from our vineyards in the Barossa and Eden Valleys.
News & Special Offers
Copyright © 2018
All Rights Reserved
VINUM VITAE PTY LTD