Employers & Recruiters
Farm Operations Manager
Wingara Wine Group
1596 Kulkyne Way
Iraak, VIC 3494
Application Closing Date
Full Time - Permanent
Apply for Job
Refer a Friend
Add To Favorites
Deakin Estate, part of the Wingara Wine Group (Grupo Freixenet Spain) has an exciting opportunity for an Operations Manager (OM) to join the Deakin Estate team located near Mildura, NW Victoria where it grows and harvests Winegrapes, Citrus and Avocados.
About the position:
Reporting to the Vineyard and Orchard Manager, the OM leads a small team of employees supervising day to day activities in the vineyard and orchard.
The successful candidate would ideally have previous experience in a similar role, excellent communication and time management skills and be proficient in the safe use and care of farm machinery.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Post-secondary qualifications in Viticulture or Horticulture would be advantageous.
• Clear understanding of crop cycles, irrigation systems, agrochemicals use and their calibration.
• Must be able to communicate effectively in English (speaking, reading and writing).
• Valid manual driver’s licence or HR licence.
• Proficient computer skill using Microsoft Office Suite.
• Understand a farm budget, be self-managed and possess a professional work ethic.
• Must be able to meet deadlines and work with varied start and finish times in accordance to viticultural and horticultural crop cycles.
• Need to be physically capable of performing labouring duties and be able to work at heights.
How to Apply:
All applicants must have Australian citizenship or residency.
To apply please submit your resume together with a cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
Application close Friday 26th October 2018.
Employer Contact Information
Wingara Wine Group
1 Sandown Drive
Mildura VIC 3502
View All Jobs From This Employer
Deakin Estate’s family owned winery and vineyards lie near Mildura in north west Victoria.
News & Special Offers
Copyright © 2018
All Rights Reserved
VINUM VITAE PTY LTD