Hillcrest Vineyard and Property Operator / Manager
Woori Yallock, VIC 3139
03 5964 2622
Full Time - Permanent
Opportunity to manage this unique and premium vineyard and property. Will oversee all vineyard works on a day to day basis while also maintain the grounds and property. Seville Estate will be in regular contact, visiting the site and consulting on all major viticultural decisions. The role includes a house on site and company ute.
Successful applicants will need to be skilled in the following:
• Some form of viticultural studies (degree and diploma)
• Happy to take directions from Seville Estate Management
• Experienced in general viticulture practises - Pruning, canopy management, disease detection etc.
• Competent in operating tractors and machinery and carry out the following:
• Experienced in running contract crews
• Prepared to look after the general grounds around the property, mowing, gardening and general maintenance.
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa.
Please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
Employer Contact Information
65 Linwood Road