Leading Hand Vineyard Operations
33 Shoreham Road
Red Hill South, VIC 3937
03 5989 8412
Application Closing Date
Full Time - Permanent
Montalto is located in Red Hill South on the Mornington Peninsula, we are an exciting wine tourism destination producing wine of an exceptional standard. Our vineyards are established over 5 special growing sites located in Tuerong, Merricks, Dromana, Red Hill and Main Ridge totaling 60 ha. Each individual site has a purpose within our vast wine range and utilised in our single vineyard collection.
• Full-time Leading hand Vineyard operations position
• As part of a team the role involves all aspects of cool climate viticulture operations including but not limited to:
Machinery operation and maintenance
Trellis installation and repairs
The use of Simonit and Sirch pruning and canopy techniques
Leading and supervising staff
Loving what you do!
• Have an appreciation for precision viticulture and its importance in producing premium wine.
• Have a minimum of 5 years Vineyard operations experience.
• Have a strong machinery aptitude and the ability to troubleshooting as required.
• Be an excellent communicator.
• Have the ability to problem solve, follow and implement directives.
• Be motivated and have a strong work ethic.
• Be a team player
• Hold a current Chemical users certificate, fork lift and Australian driver’s license.
• Must have the right to live and work in Australia.
• Relevant Vocational Certificate or Degree would be a strong advantage.
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa.
Please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
Employer Contact Information
33 Shoreham Road
Red Hill South
Montalto is a 5 red star rated Halliday winery with a beautiful site in Red Hill on the Mornington Peninsula. We offer a full wine tourism experience including restaurant, cafe, sculpture park, private tasting and other immersive experiences.