Moorooduc Estate Cellar Door Manager
501 Derril Road
Moorooduc, VIC 3933
03 5971 8506
Application Closing Date
Full Time - Permanent
Moorooduc Estate is a small, quality focussed, family-run winery on the Mornington Peninsula. We have been producing quality wine from our vineyard for over 35 years.
We are looking for a motivated and energetic person to join our team.
The right candidate will:
• have an enthusiasm for Mornington Peninsula wine
• be excited about a multi-skilled opportunity to help achieve our objectives as we enter a new growth phase for the business
• not be afraid to get their hands dirty
Responsibilities will include:
• general day to day care and running of cellar door
• recruiting and managing part-time cellar door staff
• communication with customers
• stock control
• Maximising sales performance within Cellar Door, Online and events
• Providing the best in customers service and offering an exceptional tasting experience at the cellar door
• Assistance with the creation and management of a Wine Club and events
• Brand Ambassador
• Sales driven yet customer focussed – experience in a similar business to assist in sales initiatives
• Good communication and sales skills
• Good organisational and managerial skills – the ability to work unsupervised and lead a small team; also to work closely with management and fellow employees
• Proficient point of sales (POS) and computer skills
• Extensive knowledge of wine (WSET advantage)
• Current RSA qualifications
Salary and hours to be negotiated.
To apply, please send your CV and letter of application to Kate McIntyre MW via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above. Enquiries ph: 0359718506
Employer Contact Information
501 Derril Road
Small family-owned and run vineyard on Mornington Peninsula. Quality and regionality is everything. Chardonnay, Pinot Gris, Pinot Noir and Shiraz. Wild ferments and natural winemaking with a touch of quality control.