Employers & Recruiters
National Sales and Key Account Manager
Frenchs Forest, NSW 2086
Job Start Date
From $110,000 To $120,000
Full Time - Permanent
Moderate Domestic Travel
Apply for Job
Refer a Friend
Add To Favorites
About the company
Chateau Tanunda is an Icon of the Barossa and Australian wine industry, embodying every component of the Barossa’s international reputation for fine wine. With outstanding world class wines and modern winemaking excellence based on old-vine vineyards, this family owned business has an unrivalled history and legacy.
This exciting position encompasses working with quality key accounts such as major retailers in Australia, Overseas, Cruise liners and Duty-Free business. Chateau Tanunda's Grand Barossa brand is a leading Barossa brand in numerous high prestigious markets.
Our recent launch of ‘Old Vine Expression’ (OVE) luxury wines presents new business opportunities and is all about showcasing the significant history and special wine characteristics of a selection of old vine vineyards for which the Barossa valley is world famous. The Barossa Old Vines Charter was instituted to register vineyards by age, so that older vines could be preserved, retained and promoted. These wines are unique and world renowned.
About the role
Our National Sales and Key Accounts Manager will provide excellent customer service and grow a multi-million dollar pre-established business and is responsible for building relationships and educating our distributor sales reps to gain a greater understanding of Chateau Tanunda wines and winemaking philosophy. Polished and well executed fine wine sales experience will feed into strategic business planning and increased sales distribution. This role also involves:
• Category management
• New product suggestions
• Market analysis and feedback on new products
• Increase distribution point of sales
• Build relationships and educate distributors
• Manage distributors
• Annual business development plan
• Grow sales and education
• Grow existing and new business opportunities
• Conduct trade education to build the profile of Chateau Tanunda wines
• Monthly domestic travel and twice yearly international travel
Who we’re looking for
A National Sales and Key Accounts Manager who has proven success and is passionate about wine, food, learning, and history. Proven achievements in premium or luxury brands only increase your appetite for further success.
A proven record in sales analysis, business planning and relationship building coupled with experience in promotional sales planning and business planning will make you perfect for this role.
You will need:
• A strong fine wine retail and on trade network
• Proficient wine knowledge and experience in the wine industry combined with consummate sales skills
• Wine and Spirit Trust (WSET) Level 3-4 preferred
• Sales strategy and analysis experience
• 5+ years proven key account success in Sales
News & Special Offers
Copyright © 2018
All Rights Reserved
VINUM VITAE PTY LTD