Employers & Recruiters
National Technical Manager
The Polyglot Group
Dingley Village, VIC 3172
03 9077 2670
Production / Operations
From $80,000 To $100,000
Full Time - Permanent
Moderate Domestic Travel
Apply for Job
Refer a Friend
Add To Favorites
Grapeworks supplies, distributes and commissions machinery and equipment for beverage makers. The department is envisaged as the technical arm of the business to support the sales and maintenance of equipment sold through the entity. Their current mission is to build a stronger footprint in the region and continue their business growth - domestically.
Now they are seeking for a National Technical Manager to join their team in Dingley Village, reporting directly to the General Manager.
The ability to support the sales and proactively provide after sales service as a dedicated division.
• Administration: Providing the model in which machines/bottling lines/labels/disgorging lines etc are inventoried against each customer. Field notes on maintenance, installation, trouble shooting and customer feedback will be recorded and maintained. Develop a methodology for the approach in the market place, deriving an income stream from these service in both labour and parts sales.
• Liaise with suppliers: Being the overseas principles and or manufacturers of agencies the company represent and liaise with and maintain relationships with current and future suppliers.
• Project Management: Providing dedicated hands on support to the customer where a new piece of equipment has been sold.
• Installation: Responsible for machinery installation and to arrange the full logistics of its fitment and co-ordinate any third party contractor to aid the installation.
• Sales Function: Technical Manager will be required to undertake sales activity to generate revenues from servicing and exploring potential sales leads for the company.
• Service: Full audit of all machines, lines and equipment will be undertaken to understand the extent of services.
• Troubleshooting: Ongoing feature with customer orientated support, management and attention.
• Qualifications at the Certificate III level in Electronics (AQF level 3 or higher)
• Experience within the beverage/food industry is necessary.
• Understand and have demonstrable experience in the support and maintenance of electrical and mechanical production systems.
• Experience in the maintenance of complex systems including the ability to simplify the product and diagnose faults.
• Be proficient in the use of computer systems and complex diagnostic tools.
• Possess excellent written and oral communication skills with a demonstrated capability to communicate and liaise with end users, external contractors, suppliers and co-workers.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to deal effectively with customers and staff at all levels, seller orientated.
• Driver's licence is essential.
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa.
Please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
Employer Contact Information
530 Little Collins Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
View All Jobs From This Employer
Polyglot Group provides cross-cultural and HR solutions to multinational companies expanding and optimising their operations.
News & Special Offers
Copyright © 2017
All Rights Reserved
VINUM VITAE PTY LTD