Employers & Recruiters
Central Victoria, VIC 3608
Winemaking / Oenology
Application Closing Date
Full Time - Permanent
Light Domestic Travel
Apply for Job
Refer a Friend
Add To Favorites
A progressive multi award winning family owned wine company requires the services of an experienced and qualified winemaker on a full-time basis. Founded in 1996 we operate a very large vineyard in Central Victoria planted to 15 grape varieties producing quality wines.
The vineyard has good soils, sufficient clean water for irrigation and enjoys a moderately cool climate. The company has received over 300 awards in Australia and overseas over the past 4 years.
The successful applicant will report to the Chief Winemaker.
• A degree in winemaking/enology
• At least 5 years winemaking/cellar/laboratory experience
• A working knowledge of bottling lines
• Attention to detail and a deep passion for quality
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and part of a team
• Strong organization and communication skills
• Intuitive problem solving abilities
• Vineyard experience
• Working knowledge of winemaking software and MS office
• Honest, Loyal, Reliable and Flexible
• Australian citizenship/residency
• Drivers’ license
• Forklift license - preferred but not essential, training available
An attractive remuneration will be given to the right applicant, depending on skills, qualifications and experience.
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work permit.
If you possess the job requirements, please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email email@example.com
All applications treated with the strictest confidence.
News & Special Offers
Copyright © 2018
All Rights Reserved
VINUM VITAE PTY LTD