INTERNATIONAL JOBSEEKERS TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA
An opportunity for wine career orientated young people, aged between 18 and 30 years, who want to gain additional practical experience and will enable them to advance their career in the fields of Wine/Viticulture.
- Would you like to experience Australian methods of making wine?
- Are you interested in meeting people from other countries and discussing their wine-making methods?
- Are you between the ages of 18 and 30 years?
- Do you have a recognised qualification in Oenology and/or Viticulture?
- The starting time for vintage varies according to the wine producing region. The first harvest starts mid-January, other regions at later dates.
- Other work outside vintage also available
Opportunities are available to work during the three month vintage either as a Cellarhand or as a Laboratory Assistant and sometimes as both (other possibilities exist, please enquire).
- Vintage period will be for a minimum of three months. You might be able to get an extended stay, depending on the size of the enterprise.
The wine producing areas where you could gain these experiences are:
- Barossa Valley
- Central Victoria
- Clare Valley
- Fleurieu Region
- Hunter Valley
- Limestone Coast
- Margaret River
- McLaren Vale
- Mount Lofty Ranges
- North-east Victoria
- North Tasmania
- North-West Victoria
- South-West Australia
- West Australia
- Western Victoria
- Yarra Valley
Contact us for further Information at:
Australian & International Agricultural Exchange
PO Box 3093
t: +61-3-9818 2395
OR please apply via our JOB LISTING on this website or mention the Wine Industry Jobs website in your application.
Australian & International Agricultural Exchange - Where the Fun Starts!