Sales Executive - Sydney, NSW
Sydney, VIC 2000
03 5736 2237
Application Closing Date
Full Time - Permanent
Moderate Domestic Travel
An excellent opportunity is available for an engaging and experienced Sales Executive to join our team.
Re-establishing the brand back into NSW, the role’s primary responsibility is progressively to take responsibility for growing and managing a range of key commercial relationships on and off premise. Based in Sydney, the role reports to the National Sales Manager based in Melbourne.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• To plan, grow territory
• Develop and maintain relationships with existing accounts
• Drive new business opportunities
• Execute all brand and promotional strategies
• Providing friendly, tailored and knowledgeable service to customers
• Achieving sales targets as a team
• Conducting wine tastings and master classes
To succeed, you will be highly motivated, resilient and able to embody the brand, philosophies and family values of this strongly independent company.
You will also:
• Be passionate about and have knowledge of wine and varietals
• Have a proven track record of developing and maintaining customer relationships.
• Have sales experience in a business-to-business environment (preferably within the wine/beverage industry).
• Have completed a wine appreciation or education course (WSET 3 or 4 preferred).
• Bring an established network of customer relationships
An attractive salary package, incentives, vehicle allowance, laptop and mobile phone will be offered to the successful applicant.
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa.
Please forward your resume via email using the 'APPLY NOW' link above.
Employer Contact Information
470 Mitchellstown Road
Mitchelton's team works in harmony with the land to unlock the best from individual blocks. Key to this is innovation and attention to detail in the vineyard and the winery.