Employers & Recruiters
Sales & Marketing Support Administrator
Oatley Fine Wine Merchants
100 Pacific Highway
St Leonards, NSW 2065
Admin / Clerical
Application Closing Date
From $55,000 To $65,000
Full Time - Permanent
Light Domestic Travel
Apply for Job
Refer a Friend
Add To Favorites
Based at our Sydney Head Office, our ideal candidate is extremely organised, displays initiative and has proven experience as a Sales & Marketing Support Administrator, ideally within the wine industry.
Your attention to detail is flawless, you will have well developed analytical skills, always looking to improve your abilities and you work well within a team and autonomously.
You will be responsible for:
• Providing administration and sales support to the Regional Business Director and broader national sales team.
• Provide exceptional customer service to external and internal stakeholders through phone, email and face-to-face interactions.
• Coordinate and maintain retail promotional programs.
• Monitor, track and report on sales for the national sales team and key retail customer groups.
• Coordinate retail incentives and POS material for the national retail team.
• Assist with retail conferences, events and monthly meeting agenda points.
• Update and maintain the third party mobile management software (GoSpotCheck) to improve workforce retail operations.
• Assist in maintaining the retail customer website.
To be successful in the role you will have:
• Demonstrated experience in business support administration and sales planning to a sales team.
• Intermediate to advanced MS Office Skills.
• Be able to manage deadlines effectively and prioritise a constantly changing workload.
• Professional and personable phone manner and excellent attention to detail.
• Task driven and goal orientated.
• Ability to be adaptable and agile to fulfil the objectives of the team and business.
• Strong stakeholder management skills.
• Knowledge or experience in the wine industry is highly desirable.
Employer Contact Information
Robert Oatley Vineyards
845 Henry Lawson Drive
Mudgee NSW 2850
View All Jobs From This Employer
Robert Oatley Vineyards is one of Australia’s fastest growing wine and beverage businesses. We are family owned with over 40 years’ experience in wine making and marketing, with proven success in Australia and major overseas markets. Our business is part of a larger group that owns and manages other premium business in tourism (Hamilton Island and qualia), property development and yachting.
We manage a portfolio of successful premium brands including Australian wine brands Wild Oats, Robert Oatley, Montrose, pocketwatch, Taltarni and Clover Hill as well as wines of Ara (NZ), Champagnes Charles Heidsieck and Piper-Heidsieck (France), Anchor Steam Beer (San Francisco) and Cape Grim Natural Water (Tasmania).
News & Special Offers
Copyright © 2018
All Rights Reserved
VINUM VITAE PTY LTD