Tasting Room / Wine Bar Manager - The Tasting Room at East End Cellars
Full Time - Permanent
We are looking for an experienced Wine Bar Manager to take the helm at The Tasting Room at East End Cellars.
The ideal candidate would have an exuberant personality, excellent staff management skils and a good understanding of food, wine, beer and spirits both local and internationally.
They will need to be enthusiastic, well-presented, organised, with the ability to work under pressure while having a high-level of customer service.
As this is a full-time, management role, we would require you to work a range of shifts covering week days, evenings and weekends.
We host a range of events throughout the year, and would require the candidate to work these events as part of the normal working week, requiring you to be flexible and reliable.
The Tasting Room at East End Cellars provides a great environment to develop and grow your wine and food knowledge through continual tastings, masterclasses and an ever evolving menu.
This job is available for immediate start.
• A solid understanding of local and international wines, beers & spirits
• A responsible persons badge
• Ability to make decisions under pressure
• High level of customer service
• excellent communication skills
• Proven ability to lead a team
• Strong food and beverage product knowledge
• Staff rostering and management
• Administrative management and competency in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
• Ordering supplies and maintaining stock levels
• Management of functios n & events
• Hire & train new staff members
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa.
Please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
Employer Contact Information
East End Cellars
25 Vardon Avenue
With over 20 years’ experience in the fine wine industry, East End Cellars is a highly renowned boutique wine store and tasting room.
With a passion for supporting small wine producers from South Australia and across the world, they are also self-proclaimed foodies, showcasing some of the state’s best produce and imported fine foods in the form of tempting share plates and wholesome ploughman’s platters.