Employers & Recruiters
Technical Sales Representative
Adelaide , NAT 5000
03 9428 0037
Job Start Date
Application Closing Date
From $70,000 To $80,000
Full Time - Permanent
International, Interstate & Intrastate Travel is required
Apply for Job
Refer a Friend
Add To Favorites
Enartis Pacific is a leading provider of quality oenological products to the Wine Industry looking to expand its operation. As part of the global Esseco Group manufacturing and distributing specialised products including yeasts, tannins, enzymes, fermentation activators, bacteria, stabilisers, clarifying and fining agents worldwide.
We are seeking a passionate technical sales representative with winemaking experience and strong knowledge of the market to increase brand awareness and grow our business. Working in regional areas of SA & NSW the successful applicant will report to the managing director and have the responsibility to implement strategies across their entire client portfolio.
Key Skills and Experience
• Strong knowledge of oenological products, their applications and fit in the winemaking process
• Build rapport and credibility to maintain, develop and create key customer accounts
• Coordinate and manage product trials to support sales objectives and demonstrate products and concepts
• Customer service orientation with ability to demonstrate planning, problem solving and deliver on agreed service outcomes
• Self-starter with strong motivation and ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment
• Willing to travel interstate and overseas, along with weekly regional travel
• Oenology Qualification, Winemaking experience, technical sales experience & Multilingual skills and will be highly regarded
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa.
Please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
Employer Contact Information
19-21 Yorkshire Street
Richmond VIC 3121
View All Jobs From This Employer
Nutrients & Fermentation aids
Yeast and Grapes Polysaccharides
Malolactic Fermentation Bacteria
and more to the Australian and New Zealand wine industries.
News & Special Offers
Copyright © 2018
All Rights Reserved
VINUM VITAE PTY LTD