Vineyard / Crops Farmhand - Ulupna Winery
159 Crawfords Road
Strathmerton, VIC 3641
0419 994 500
Application Closing Date
Full Time - Permanent
Ulupna Domain is searching for an experienced crops and vineyard farmhand to join our team and work under the supervision of Ulupna Domain farm and vineyard management team. In this hands-on role, you will gain experience in all operations from seeding to harvesting and wine making in a state-of-the-art modern facility.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to progress their career with a growing company and there will be an accommodation package available for the right candidate.
• You would be required to be part of all operational requirements of Ulupna Domain:
• This includes all aspects of pest and disease control, canopy management, irrigation management, seeding, spraying, planting, pruning and harvest operations, use of forklift, and agricultural machinery.
• You would be responsible for the responsible use of agriculture machinery and maintenance of domain equipment, including scheduled maintenance of machinery.
• You have at least 5 years working on and within vineyards, winery and crop farming, and have the motivation to learn new practices in a growing organisation.
• You have strong communication and record-keeping skills.
• You're experienced in following safe processes and procedures, and able to work both individually and in a team under Ulupna Domain’s management.
• You're expected to be a result oriented individual and have the drive to achieve your objectives.
• You enjoy working outdoors and are fit and capable of working alongside casual vineyard staff for any and all vineyard operations.
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa.
Please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
Employer Contact Information
159 Crawfords Road
Founded on 9 September 1999