Vineyard Supervisor / Vineyard Manager
Pettavel Pty Ltd
1157 Melba Highway Muhlebach Road
Yarra Glen, VIC 3775
0425 806 669
Application Closing Date
Full Time - Permanent
Light Domestic Travel
To assist in the management of all aspects in the daily operations involved in running the vineyards.
• Vine Management, including pruning, training and canopy management.
• Monitoring for vine pest & deal with disease issues.
• Harvest operations -both mechanical and hand harvesting.
• Machinery operations for all common vineyard operations.
• Irrigation & Trellis - monitoring and repairs.
• Chemical application and recording processes.
• Responsible for care and maintenance of vineyard equipment.
• Responsible for OH &S compliance and ensuring that all work activities are carried out in accordance with company procedures and policies.
The position has requirement for supervising other team members and contractors working for the business to achieve overall business goals.
• Reliability and commitment to vineyard operations.
• Practical experience within viticulture/horticulture industry.
• Ability to work either within a team environment and follow directives or work independently
• Experience with use and maintenance of vineyard
plant and equipment.
• Prepared to work flexible hours and do overtime as required.
• Prepared to work in all weather conditions
• Good communication and organisational ability.
Please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
Employer Contact Information
Pettavel Pty Ltd
159 Muhlebach Road
Pettavel boosts historical root to 1842 when David Pettavel settled in Geelong Wine Region to pioneer in wine grape growing. Now, with three vineyards under the business, it is geared to further development in Yarra Valley with Iconic new winery and more premium wines for domestic and export sales.