Vintage 2019 Cellar and Laboratory staff - Idyll Wine Co
Idyll wine co
265 Geelong-Ballan rd
Moorabool, VIC 3213
03 5228 4888
Job Start Date
Application Closing Date
VINTAGE / HARVEST
Idyll Wine Co is a Modern, medium to large scale winery processing around 15,000t of fruit in our facility in the Moorabool Valley, just outside Geelong. We produce a large range of both still and sparkling wines, servicing both domestic and international markets.
Idyll Wine Co is looking to employ casual winery cellar staff / machine operators to join our team for the upcoming vintage.
The hands-on roles we are looking to fill will involve all aspects of wine production from grape processing through to final preparation of wine for packaging. We operate 24hrs a day during our harvest period from late January through to April and during this time being available to work a rotating shift system including night shift and some weekend work will be required.
Ongoing work outside of the vintage period may also be available to the right candidates.
• Previous winery experience and an understanding of winemaking fundamentals would be an advantage, but are not essential.
• Must be physically fit and able to carry out all required tasks.
• Must be enthusiastic, reliable, punctual and able to work as part of a team.
• Applicants must have Australian citizenship or a current Australian work Visa.
• Forklift Licence would be an advantage, but not a requirement.
Please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
Employer Contact Information
Idyll Wine Co
265 Geelong-Ballan Road
Idyll Wine Co is a Modern, medium to large scale winery processing around 15,000t of fruit in the Moorabool Valley, just outside Geelong. We produce a large range of both still and sparkling wines, servicing both domestic and international markets.