Employers & Recruiters
Howard Park Wines Pty Ltd
543 Miamup Road
Cowaramup, WA 6284
08 9756 5200
Winemaking / Oenology
Application Closing Date
Apply for Job
Refer a Friend
Add To Favorites
Vintage Winemaking positions are available for a 6 month period at our Margaret River winery. Commencing January 2019.
We are seeking winemaking graduates with at least 3 vintages of experience in a winemaking role.
The successful applicant will:
- Be responsible for planning, organising, and managing a shift.
- Be well organised, able to supervise others to ensure an efficient flow of work in the cellar and be highly skilled in all aspects of vintage cellar work.
- Be skilled in wine analysis, interpretation of results, and be able to employ winemaking skills to identify and act upon wine quality issues.
- Have strong wine production management and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate close attention to detail, ability to work under pressure, enthusiasm and an understanding of wine quality.
- Have a passion for wine.
- Be required to work extended hours of shift work.
Reporting to the Chief / Senior Winemaker, you will also be a good communicator and a team player.
Applicants must hold Australian permanent residency or a current visa that enables them to work in Australia.
Applicants should submit a letter of application and resume that demonstrates their suitability for the role to The Winemaking Team via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
Applications close 30 the October 2018.
Employer Contact Information
Howard Park Wines
543 Miamup Road
Cowaramup WA 6284
View All Jobs From This Employer
Burch Family Wines, is one of Western Australia's premier privately owned wine companies, which is responsible for brands such as Howard Park, MadFish & Marchand & Burch.
News & Special Offers
Copyright © 2018
All Rights Reserved
VINUM VITAE PTY LTD