Employers & Recruiters
Portavin Integrated Wine Services
1 Culverston Road
Minto, NSW 2566
02 8796 2718
Management / Executive
Application Closing Date
From $60,000 To $65,000
Full Time - Permanent
Apply for Job
Refer a Friend
Add To Favorites
- Minto Location
- Day Shift Position: Generally 7am - 3:30pm
- Onsite Parking
As one of Australia's leading independent wine services supplier, Portavin Integrated Wine Services are seeking a high performing individual to join our Warehouse team.
We are a member of the San Miguel Yamamura Australian Group, which combines the competencies of two recognised Asian brands – one of Southeast Asia's biggest conglomerates, San Miguel Corporation and Japan's Nihon Yamamura Glass Company, Ltd.
What we can offer you:
• Work life balance.
• Opportunities for transfers and career progression across our related business entities.
What we ask of you:
• Ensure the checking and recording all incoming and outgoing dry goods and finished goods.
• Ensure warehouse security.
• Regularly walk the warehouse to assess floor space and maximise efficiencies.
• Receipt and despatch customer and PV dry goods accurately and in a timely manner.
• Despatch all customer finished goods and dry goods after bottling or entry into system for storage.
• Run regular stocktakes for customer and PV dry goods/finished goods.
• Ensure final counts of contract packaged wine are verified after production.
• Tracking the arrival of ordered dry goods.
• Directly supervise all warehouse staff and maintain a safe working environment.
• Permanent and Casual staff supervision, rostering and training.
What we are looking for:
• Strong verbal and written communication.
• Certificate in Warehousing is highly regarded.
• Ability to maintain and promote teamwork.
• Achievement orientated with strong attention to detail.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Health & Safety conscious.
To be considered for this role, you must have at least 3 years' experience in a similar role and the legal right to live and work in Australia.
This is a hands on role, so if you believe you have what it takes to work in a fast paced environment and meet the selection criteria, press the apply now button and submit a cover letter and resume that includes all of your work experience and educational background.
Please note that we will endeavour to respond within 30 days of receiving your application however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Employer Contact Information
1 Culverston Road
Minto NSW 2566
View All Jobs From This Employer
San Miguel Yamamura Australasia or SMYA is an established leader in packaging and contract wine filling in Australia and New Zealand.
SMYA started as Cospak Pty Ltd over 40 years ago. Today, the company is a joint venture between two packaging leaders, San Miguel Corporation of the Philippines and Nihon Yamamura Glass of Japan. SMYA is headquartered in Sydney and is present in all the major states across Australia and in Auckland, New Zealand.
SMYA, a collective packaging specialist is composed of the synergies between:
• Cospak Group
• Portavin Integrated Wine Services
• Barossa Bottling Services
• Best Bottlers
• JMP Holdings
News & Special Offers
Copyright © 2019
All Rights Reserved
VINUM VITAE PTY LTD