Wine Club and Cellar Door Supervisor
790 McDonalds Road
Pokolbin, NSW 2323
02 4998 4600
Application Closing Date
Full Time - Permanent
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated team member for a mixed role which will include management of our Wine Club and a Supervisory role in the Cellar Door.
This role will manage the Club Bimbadgen brand with an emphasis on the achievement of annual budgets, supported by ongoing and timely communications to Bimbadgen Club members.
The role will assist in the day-to-day running of Bimbadgen Cellar Door, with a focus on providing strong customer service. You will be responsible for actively promoting the sale of Bimbadgen wine, produce and merchandise, along with maintaining a high standard of presentation, neatness and cleanliness of the Cellar Door.
Key duties of the role include, but are not limited to:
• Developing, managing and distributing Club Bimbadgen communications;
• Developing and executing monthly marketing initiatives and offers for Club Bimbadgen, including online strategies and the use of new media channels to grow membership and convert Social Club members to Wine Club Members;
• Developing an annual telemarketing program and managing telemarketing campaigns for Club Bimbadgen with external providers;
• Managing the charging, packing and dispatch of Club Bimbadgen allocations;
• Developing, managing and executing Club events;
• Processing Club orders and ensuring timely delivery;
• Delivering prompt and courteous service to customers in the Cellar Door; and
• Conducting wine tastings whilst always promoting responsible service of alcohol.
The successful candidate will possess strong communication skills and sales technique, as well as strong data base management and direct marketing skills. They will be highly motivated and sales driven, passionate and committed to a high work ethic and professional standard, and with the ability to build positive customer relationships. A current RSA is required.
Prior experience in Wine Club management and Cellar Door tastings and sales is essential.
Preferable traits would be:
• Experience in digital marketing and communications
• A Business/Hospitality qualification
• WSET Level 2 or above
• Experience in hospitality or wine sales
Bimbadgen, situated in Pokolbin within the Hunter Valley, is a premium tourism provider in the area. The Estate features a winery, cellar door, accommodation, function venue and restaurant. Bimbadgen is an award winning winery, recognised as a Tourism NSW Hall of Fame Winery and Hunter Regional Tourism Hall of Fame Winery. Recent accolades include the David Clarke Memorial Perpetual Trophy for Best Semillon for Bimbadgen 2013 Signature Semillon at the 2018 KMPG Sydney Royal Wine Show, with 2017 Palmers Lane Single Vineyard Shiraz, 2014 Palmers Lane Signature Semillon and 2014 Hunter Valley Signature Semillon also receiving silver awards.
To find out more about Bimbadgen, please visit https://www.bimbadgen.com.au/
Applications close Sunday, 4 November.
Bimbadgen is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on our employees. We treasure their skills, expertise and commitment. Our goal is to attract, develop, motivate, reward and retain the best people in the industry.
No Recruitment agencies please.
Employer Contact Information
790 McDonalds Road
Located high on a hill in the heart of Hunter Valley Wine Country, Bimbadgen is a striking winery and vineyard encompassing an expansive Cellar Door, award-winning Esca Bimbadgen Restaurant, Cafe, outdoor amphitheatre, modern tasting rooms and accommodation all in the one stunning location.