Wine & Spirits Sales (Full time position)
Application Closing Date
Full Time - Permanent
We are looking for a well presented and exceptional communicator to join our retail liquor team in Diamond Creek for an immediate start full time position.
We are a leading independent liquor store and cafe boasting a wide range of exceptional wines, premium spirits and beers from Australia and Internationally. We desire a representative with enthusiasm and passion for wine, spirits and providing an exceptional customer experience to our customers.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Providing friendly, tailored and knowledgeable service to customers
• Achieving sales targets as a team
• Conducting wine tastings and master classes
• Email & Social Media communication on Events & Products
To be successful in this position you will:
• Be passionate about wine & spirits
• Have strong computer, organisational, time management and administrative skills
• Possess a high level of customer service
• Have a proven sales background
• Have immaculate personal presentation
• Available to work evenings & weekends
• Hold a current RSA
• Previous experience and knowledge of the industry
• Cellar Door/Retail/Hospitality Sales Experience
• Knowledge of local and international wine varieties & regions
If you are looking to join an established business with a culture of excellence and attention to detail, have exceptional customer service and you are looking to work full time in a friendly and environment, then this is the position for you.
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa.
Please forward a copy of your CV and Cover Letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above to Daniel Di Pietro.
Employer Contact Information
11 Chute St
Operating an independent liquor outlet in Diamond Creek for over 35 years, boasting exceptional ranges in local and international wines, spirits and beers.