Winemaker - Dynamic Role in Exciting Organisation
Vine Vale, SA
Full Time - Permanent
Pirathon Wines has produced award winning Shiraz for over a decade highlighting the North Western region of the Barossa Valley.
As a result of recent expansion we are excited to be seeking a passionate full time winemaker for a dynamic role based out of Vine Vale.
With the current business team based remotely, this role will encompass both winemaking and management of our local winery and ultimately lead to future growth opportunities to build a local team and acquire suitable resources.
The positions' responsibilities include:
• Manage external tenants of the winery and storage facility.
• Source and liaise with local builders to build an extension to increase the winery capacity.
• Responsible for the day-to-day winemaking for Pirathon Wines Pty Ltd.
• Source and work with local various kinds of suppliers.
• Acquire some local sizeable vineyards.
• Recruit a local full time vineyard manager.
• Build a boutique but competent local team..
The successful applicant will be self-motivated and possess excellent planning, logistical and technical skills.
A broad range of industry knowledge, skills and experience are required for this role.
This role shall also suit applicants to have a technology flare, as the current business and marketing team includes strong software ties. As a result of this, you must be comfortable and skilled in using technology, software and working remotely.
In return you will be pleased to have an autonomous work environment and long term security in a dynamic organisation.
Please contact us for further details.
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa.
Please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
Employer Contact Information
Pirathon produces a range of full bodied Shiraz (Syrah) encompassing the great flavour, texture and structure of the north-western Barossa.