Winemaker - Hardys Tintara
202 Main Road
McLaren Vale, SA 5171
08 8329 4127
Application Closing Date
Full Time - Permanent
Light Domestic Travel
Hardys Tintara Winery is one of the oldest wineries in McLaren Vale and is home to some iconic South Australian wines, specialising in varieties such as Shiraz, Grenache and Cabernet Sauvignon.
We are part of Accolade Wines, a global wine company with some of the world’s best known brands and 1600 talented employees.
We are looking for a talented Winemaker to join our team.
Reporting to the Senior Winemaker/Manager, and working closely with Group Winemakers and the rest of the Tintara winemaking team, in this role you will:
• manage winemaking programs for a defined portfolio of wines
• oversee the planning and implementation of day-to-day cellar and laboratory activities
• work in a hands-on capacity, distributing cellar notes, undertaking data entry and carrying out cellar tasks as required
• ensure wine quality standards and customer demands are met within regulatory requirements
• assist with intake planning, staff training and site preparation pre vintage
Naturally you will have a tertiary qualification in winemaking, teamed with at least two or three years’ winemaking experience and exposure to cool climate winemaking.
If you’re self-motivated, enthusiastic and reliable with excellent organisation and communication skills, you’ll fit right in to our team.
Sound like your kind of drop?
To view the full job description, or to apply, please visit our careers page by clicking the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
We look forward to receiving your application by Sunday 25 August 2019.
Employer Contact Information
202 Main Road
In 1876, our pioneering founder Thomas Hardy purchased our Tintara Winery in the picturesque McLaren Vale, Adelaide. His vision for McLaren Vale brought prosperity to the region and resulted in it becoming famous for producing some of the world’s best Shiraz.