Winemaker - Toorak Winery
Full Time - Permanent
Toorak Winery is a progressive family owned and operated wine company and has been making wine for over 50 years. We are situated in the town of Leeton, which offers first-rate facilities and services in a rural lifestyle.
We have an excellent opportunity for a winemaker that encompasses a wide range of winemaking processes. Reporting directly to the General Manager/Senior Winemaker, you will be managing a small team and running the day to day operations in the winery as well as managing QC activities and technical assistance to the team.
You will be able to demonstrate your knowledge and experience to consistently produce premium quality wines. Good communication skills, a strong work ethic and a positive attitude will ensure you will become a valued member to the Toorak Winery team.
• Have a thorough knowledge of winemaking process and procedures;
• Ability to manage the winemaking processes to achieve specifications;
• Have the ability to identify faults in wine and know how to remedy them;
• Competent at all wine cellar tasks for the purpose of training and supervision;
• Have effective people management skills to motivate and allow positive results;
• Tertiary degree in Oenology or equivalent;
• Minimum of 5 years experience.
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa.
Please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
Employer Contact Information
279 Toorak Road
Mid sized family owned winery producing premium wines from various regions. Brands include Willandra Estate and Amesbury Estate, as well as wines made and packaged for contract customers.