Employers & Recruiters
VICTORIA, VIC 3608
Winemaking / Oenology
Application Closing Date
Full Time - Permanent
Light Domestic Travel
Apply for Job
Refer a Friend
Add To Favorites
A progressive and award winning winery in Central Victoria requires the services of an experienced and qualified Winemaker for the 2018 vintage and beyond.
Founded in 1996 this family owned company operates a large scale vineyard, winery and bottling line producing high quality wines primarily for export markets.
The successful applicant will report to the Chief Winemaker.
A generous remuneration will be offered for the right applicant depending on skills qualifications and experience.
• A degree in winemaking/enology
• At least 5 years winemaking/cellar/laboratory experience
• A working knowledge of bottling lines
• Attention to detail and a deep passion for quality
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and part of a team
• Strong organization and communication skills
• Mechanically minded and intuitive problem solving abilities
• Vineyard experience
• Working knowledge of winemaking software and MS office
• Honest, Loyal, Reliable and Flexible
• Australian citizenship/residency
• Drivers’ license
• Forklift license
If you possess the job requirements, please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
News & Special Offers
Copyright © 2018
All Rights Reserved
VINUM VITAE PTY LTD