Winery Maintenance Co-ordinator - McLaren Vintners
181 Douglas Gully Road
McLaren Flat, SA 5171
08 8383 2000
Application Closing Date
Full Time - Permanent
The purpose of the Winery Maintenance Co-ordinator is to ensure that all facets of maintenance in the winery pertaining to the daily activities of a contract winery facility are maintained. To work in a team environment that actively supports a passionate, team driven culture.
• Responsible and for all maintenance activities for McLaren Vintners
• Controls plant installation, commissioning and maintenance for the site
• Responsible for ensuring accurate records of credit card expenditure is kept
• Ensuring maintenance spend is controlled and within budget.
• Responsible for planning, implementing and carrying out of the preventative maintenance program
• Ensure the maintenance documentation is kept up to date at all times
• Responsible for all equipment breakdowns are suitably dealt with in a timely and cost effective manner
• Liaise with external contractors making sure all contractor costs are kept to a minimum
• Ensure all contractors are inducted in line with WHS policies
• Liaise with Winemakers and Supervisors to ensure production is at a high standard
• Be an active member of the WHS committee, carrying out designated action items
• Ensure that timely, accurate and clearly expressed reports of responsible operations are produced
• Provides input into capital works proposals
• Responsible for ensuring all tools and associated maintenance equipment are maintained and accounted for
• Work with all key stakeholders to provide information, reports and effective ideas to improve winery efficiency and WHS.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
• Knowledge and demonstrated ability in stainless steel maintenance.
• Demonstrated experience in the Wine Industry
• Trade Qualifications desirable
• Effectively communicate and articulate ideas in a team environment coupled with the ability to work autonomously.
• A high, personal work ethic.
• Demonstrate a high degree of initiative
• Able to react and adapt to change
• Computer skills in email, Word and Excel are required.
Start and finish times as per mutual agreement
5 days per week with some call out and extra hours during the vintage period as required.
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa
Please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
Employer Contact Information
181 Douglas Gully Road
We are your classic one-stop shop.
From our twenty metres of professional tasting bench to the Vinpac bottling hall next door, give us your grapes and theres no need to step outside for anything. Bring your grapes in, and take your packaged wine away on pallets.