Winery Maintenance Fitter / Electrician
89a Winery Road
Auburn, SA 5451
08 8849 1111
Application Closing Date
Full Time - Permanent
Partnering with the Winery Maintenance team, this position will perform diversified duties such as assisting in installations, troubleshooting, repair and maintaining winery assets and equipment.
We are seeking applicants to join our Maintenance team. To be successful in this role you must:
• Possess an A Grade Electrical Trade Certification
• Have extensive plant operational maintenance experience
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Have PLC experience/knowledge (desirable)
• Winery Maintenance experience/knowledge (desirable)
• Possess a positive attitude and a solid work ethic
• Be reliable, punctual and possess sound attention to detail
• Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Have a sound understanding of and commitment to workplace safety
You may be required to work flexible hours to meet with our seasonal and operational demands.
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa.
Please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
Employer Contact Information
89a Winery Road
Taylors Wines is a proudly family owned and operated wine company that is committed to bringing great wines to life in a safe and responsible manner. For three generations the Taylor family has crafted wines in South Australia’s picturesque Clare Valley. In 2017, Taylors Wines was announced the most awarded winery in the world – a first for any Australian Winery.