Employers & Recruiters
Vineyard Manager - Mandoon Estate
08 6279 0500
Vineyard Operator / Worker
Job Start Date
Application Closing Date
From $70,000 To $90,000
Full Time - Permanent
Apply for Job
Refer a Friend
Add To Favorites
We are seeking an Experienced and hands on Vineyard Manager for our Margaret River Vineyards.
The successful candidate share our values of being diligent, team orientated, honest, hard working and motivated. They must share our ultimate commitment to perfection, quality and continual improvement.
• Understanding of all vineyard machinery operation and maintenance
• Hands on vineyard operations
• Prior management experience and regional knowledge will be highly regarded
• Understanding of vineyard Safety and policy’s
• Experience with managing contract labour teams
• Work with management to achieve budget and production goals
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa.
Please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
Employer Contact Information
10 Harris Rd
Caversham WA 6055
View All Jobs From This Employer
Our focus is on producing a boutique range of premium wines from well-preserved low-yielding single vineyard sites, from the Swan Valley and other prominent Western Australian regions, using traditional methods that clearly demonstrate both varietal and regional characteristics.
News & Special Offers
Copyright © 2019
All Rights Reserved
VINUM VITAE PTY LTD