2021 Winemaking Assistant - Moppa Vintners
PO Box 887
Nuriootpa, SA 5355
08 8562 2162
Application Closing Date
VINTAGE / HARVEST
Moppa Vintners Pty Ltd is a modern 4000 tonne contract processing winery located at Nuriootpa in the Barossa Valley. We are seeking a motivated individual to join our team for the 2021 Vintage in a Winemaking Assistant role. Flexibility with working hours will be required, including weekend work.
• Overseeing fruit receival and processing
• Cellar note generation
• Fermentation management
• Sensory assessment
• Basic laboratory analysis
• Cellar consumable ordering
• Previous winemaking experience highly regarded
• Excellent organisational, time management and communication skills
• Ability to show initiative and work well within a team
• Ability to be flexible with tasks, and willing to learn new skills
• Previous cellar experience, whilst advantageous, is not essential
• Valid drivers licence essential
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency, or a valid existing Australian work visa.
Please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email using the 'APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.
Employer Contact Information
PO Box 887
Moppa Vintners is a modern 4000 tonne winery located in the Barossa Valley region